Can you believe Friday is finally here!!!
Thank you to Phil @ A View to a Phil for thinking of me when nominating fellow bloggers for this award!
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
I nominate the following blogs this award:
1. Rachel @ Body by Pizza
2. Hollie @ Hollie's Weight Loss Blog
3. Lisa @ A Wii Story
4. M @ This Girl is Losing It
5. Kate @ FearlessKate
6. Kaitlin @ Everyday Grace
7. MissHaneefa @ Black Girl Gets FitThe seven I picked are ones that have truly inspired me, either through their blog posts or their encouraging comments and emails, or all three. Knowing that my weight loss and my blog meant enough to make some of you reach out to me when I was ready to delete it all really meant a lot!
Now for some lies, and one truth...
1. I got to travel around the world after high school graduation.
2. My first tattoo I ever got was a heart with wings, and a soccer ball with a sunflare with the words 'Dulce Angelita' in between them.
3. I was born in Italy and came here when I was 6 months old.
4. I was on American Idol's Hollywood week in 2006, but sadly was sent home after Simon made me cry.
5. I participated in the USA vs. Australia Track meet that took place in Surfer's Paradise, Australia in 2002.
6. I was born as a twin, but my brother didn't survive birth.
7. I won a corvette through a radio station once, I was 16 so my dad actually had to claim it We were gonna sell it the next day so I took it out for a test drive and ended up totalling it when I hit a tree after I lost control. I walked away from the accident and the cops came after me for leaving the scene of a crime...Can anyone guess which of these statements is true?