Do you guys see that???? I lost 11.25 inches off my body... (but only 1.8lbs for the whole month?!?!?!) This is just another reminder of how we should always look for success everywhere.... not just count on the scale.
I'm so stoked! I can't wait until next months results are in!!!
Wow.... I mist be a great liar (is that a good thing or a bad thing?) Cuz none of ya'll guessed my truth! Truth is there was a little bit of truth in a few of them:
1. I got to travel around the world after high school graduation.Okay this one was a complete lie....
2. My first tattoo I ever got was a heart with wings, and a soccer ball with a sunflare with the words 'Dulce Angelita' in between them.I truly planned out this whole tattoo.... but I hate needles and would have never really brought myself to do this! Now I'm glad I didn't.... cuz gaining weight... and then losing weight it wouldn't look too good.... and then when I got older..... glad I hate needles man!
3. I was born in Italy and came here when I was 6 months old.This was one of my best friends a while back ago. Not me though!
4. I was on American Idol's Hollywood week in 2006, but sadly was sent home after Simon made me cry. Bold face lie... but I know he woulda made me cry.
5. I participated in the USA vs. Australia Track meet that took place in Surfer's Paradise, Australia in 2002. THIS IS MY TRUTH!!! Right after I graduated I got invited to go and participate in the track meet and we even got to stop in Hawaii on the way back! Nobody guess it!!!
6. I was born as a twin, but my brother didn't survive birth.I was not born a twin, my brother was... but his twin (which woulda been my other brother) didn't survive. We didn't even know my mom was pregnant with twins... it's a weird long story.
7. I won a corvette through a radio station once, I was 16 so my dad actually had to claim it We were gonna sell it the next day so I took it out for a test drive and ended up totalling it when I hit a tree after I lost control. I walked away from the accident and the cops came after me for leaving the scene of a crime... This is absolutely true... except about the part of it happening to me. It happened to a kid that I sort of new by association. I would like to think at 16 I would've been more wiser .... not to walk away from the scene of a crime lol!!
I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was pretty good... except I went over on the calories 2 days in a row!!! It wasn't just 20 or 50 or 100... one day it was +322 and the other it was +740 .... no comment.... However I got on the scale this morning... and I'm down... and it's soooooooooo nice... but I can't "officially" announce it until tomorrow. (Don't ya just love me for that)
Other GREAT NEWS.... BIGGEST LOSER WILL BE BACK TOMORROW NIGHT. Now I think I need to write a letter to NBC and let them know just how much Biggest Loser is a part of my regime.... They need to understand that when something important like Olympics... Presidential speeches... or what have you come on in place of my show.... they need to figure out how to keep BL on... maybe show it at a different time or something. Okay I know I know... but it seriously keeps me motivated. In fact I record the episodes and watch them again.... I keep them over the summer (my fave episodes) since they don't show any over the summer months... and then I catch the reruns....
Well guys.. that's it for the time being. I've got 2 awards to post in the upcoming days... so be looking out... I could nominate you!