The Beginning

Thursday, March 18, 2010

On track and on target

Things are going pleasantly. This is Day 3 back on my re-focused plan. I've already dropped some weight and I really feel loads better. My only complaint is that I am struggling with headaches. It's not to bad though.
Oh yeah... and for some reason today I am seriously hungry.

Thanks to everyone for your wonderful comments.  It's great to know that I am loved and missed, and let me tell you I genuinely share the same feelings for all of you. And M... I have been craving chicken wings also.... I had them about 5 times in the last two weeks.... I even had a few yesterday.

And anotherFATgirl..... I am totally digging all the clothing that you have been posting. I do the same things... (well I have yet to post them)

About a month ago I was at a sporting goods store and I found these nice Adidas track/running suits. I've always wanted to wear them, however ... my stomach (aka Gertrude) doesn't allow me to be comfortable in them... So I think I would like this to be my goal. When I reach 210 or maybe 200 I'd like to buy this for myself..


Anyways.... that's all I have for now. Take care! Tomorrow is Friday!
Love Always,
Amberly

3 comments:

  1. I just bought myself these cute patchwork pants that I need to lose proball 20 lbs to fit into but i keep them hanging on the back of my door so i see them everytime I enter and leave my room....motivation baby. Do you think the headaches maybe from caffine withdrawl? Eating at alot of fastfood places usually means soda(for me) and being on track did you cut your soda intake? I have a can or 2 of diet soda daily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have goals to reach. They keep you motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a lot of headaches when I started eating healthy. I think it was withdrawals from all the sugar I used to eat. I think you should buy the track suit for motivation!

    ReplyDelete