The Beginning

Friday, January 08, 2010

Pretty good day

Well today was a pretty good day. I got to spend time with a good friend that I haven't seen in quite a few years... (Hi Jules)

Today I ate:
4 oz Tilapia with Broccoli and Waldorf salad
For Dinner I went to the Olive Garden with my friend and had Zuppa Toscana and Salad.

I've done great! I still have the headaches but they are starting to subside. The only thing that I didn't do so well is planning. I know that this is crucial. I walked out the door today without any breakfast. I know I know... breakfast is the most important... it starts of the day... I agree with this all... but I have issues with planning. Before when I lost weight.. it happened with planning. I took a lunch box with me and had handy snacks such as apples, and string cheese... and of course water! This helped because of my hectic schedule I never know when I'm coming or going... So I'm going back to that. As far as my liquids go.. I just tallied it up and I'm almost to 100 ounces! I'm just gonna make myself some caffeine free hot tea and I'll probably be at 120 for the day. Yeah.... I get a gold star!

Yesterday I ate well also... except I had a weak moment. I got up around 2am very hungry... I ate a palm full of chocolate covered cranberries (bad amber) and 6 croutons (bad amber) and then I ate a grapefruit...

I stepped on the scale today just to check and make sure I'm heading in the right direction... I am :o) but I can't tell you until Tuesday officially. I weigh in with the biggest loser. I'm feeling good and I'm really motivated. I'm so glad that I can come here every night and read about everyones day, how they are doing... their struggles, and their accomplishments. This is all amazing to me. Keep up the good work everyone! More tomorrow
Love Always,
Amberly

3 comments:

  1. I just realized that I weigh in on Tuesday too! I totally didn't plan that. It was just the day I started working out and gave up fast food and soda until August 2010. Good thinking on packing a cheese stick and apple! Who says breakfast has to be "breakfast food?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great music celetion on the "ipod"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I nned good music to work out to. Agreed... it's nice to grab things togo that you don't have to prepare. I like to do celery with hot sauce... I dunno why. I like celery... but I don't want to load it down with ranch or peanut butter or cream cheese.... but hot sauce helps kick your metabolism up and it counteracts the taste of celery once you get use to eating a lot of it.

    ReplyDelete