The Beginning

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

End of the day update

So today went awesome!
When I last posted I was eating lunch. I had a huge salad from Crispers (my newest favorite place in the whole wide world!!!!) and then I went off to run some errands. I got a chicken sandwich (minus the bread) and an unsweet iced tea from Mickey Ds and then went to the gym. I did about 30 minutes on the Elliptical keeping my heartrate around 136 (Doctors Orders) and then I spent about 20 minutes on weight training for my upper body. I feel great!! Then I ran a few more errands and came home. I'm catching up on some much needed TODO lists and organizing my home office desk. I just ate my last meal of the day a little while ago (4oz of seasoned King Fish... really good!!)

So to add to what I was blogging about earlier today, about changes..... I forgot to mention that there is volleyball every Saturday morning. I use to play in high school. I think they play every Saturday for like 4 hours. I know that I'm putting a lot on my plate it seems... but I know me... I know that if I'm not continually moving forward and keeping myself occupied... I will slack off.

Also I was just chatting with one of my friends about taking a trip to Vegas. We were kind of planning it the 1st weekend of December. She wants to drop 30lbs, and I want to drop as much as my body will allow at a healthy level. There are 20 weeks between now and then. She has to lose 1.5lbs to meet her goal. I was looking at like 4lbs a week to meet mine. However I know that that is not reasonable. I am thinking 2 lbs a week (but really aiming at 4 lol). If I did manage to lose 4 a week that would put me at 141lbs!!! which my goal weight is about 150 or so... (I was gonna figure out where I want to be when I got there). If I achieved 2 lbs a week that would be 181 and that would still be pretty amazing. But now I'm excited because I have a deadline. Whoo hoo!!

Anyhow, I'd better get to sleep. I hope everyone had a great day!
More tomorrow,

Love Always,
Amberly

2 comments: