The Beginning

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Where I'm at

Well I just got back yesterday from a 5 Day vacation in Las Vegas. Very enjoyable getaway, the snow peaked mountains are gorgeous... (even more so especially since Florida is the land of flatness) I got see some shows and spend some time with my brother. And the cherry topping..... I lost weight while I was on vacation!!!! How is that possible... well I was mindful of what I was eating, and decided not to eat crap food. Plus they have so many delicious salads to try....

So today I stand (write) before you weighing 218.2. Almost two pounds lighter that when my last post was. Not bad.... let's bring it on down.

This is the time of year when everyone begins to think about their new years resolutions. I like to call them goals. Some how 'new years resolutions' just doesn't work for me. I dunno. Anyhow I started this blog last January with the intent on changing. I have to admit..... I took some long breaks, and I am not where I want to be, but I would rather reestablish my goals and focus more.

Something that is really awesome is a program called '50 Days of Fitness' beginning Jan. 15 and ending.... 50 days later... Basically for $25 I have access to all the gyms in my county, unlimited use! It's great because there are 2 gyms that I love.... but they cost about $60 a month!.... so now I get to enjoy the heck out of them. I joined with my old gym buddy. We were gym buddies back in 2005 and we have a 4 month dedicated routine. We were serious! So now.... we are back on again! We are going to make a schedule to work with. I'll post it once we figure it out.

Soccer season is also beginning. I started doing some work on the treadmill.... but got a little busy before I went to Las Vegas. I'm going to start that up again today. Back at it!
Well that's all for now, more lata
Hope everyone is having a healthy and happy day!

Love Always,
Amberly

3 comments:

  1. New Years resolutions never worked for me either. I think it's because once I screw up I feel like I've screwed up for the entire year! haha Goals is definitely a better word! That's really awesome about the 50 days of fitness. They never do things like that around here, but luckily I get to work out at the university gym! I noticed you said before you were visiting family in Arkansas, what part? I live in Fort Smith.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog :) Congrats on the weight loss while vacationing! Just became a new follower stop by if you get a chance www.growingtowardsadream.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awesome to lose on your vacation! I have just started my "lifestyle challenge" ... New years resolutions never work for me either!
    www.clarissasroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete