The Beginning

Thursday, April 07, 2011

The verdict is in.....

AND.............

202.6

Still a loss! I've been 202 for a couple of days now. Not too bad at all I haven't been at this weight since July 2009. And I had a bit of an emotional breakdown and went from the 190s to the 220s where I have stayed until now. Well I'd like to forever be out of the 200s.

A change has come over me since I've been out of the hospital. I don't think/crave/worry about food anymore. I'll feel my tummy rumble and then I'm like 'oh let me get something to eat' I get a small something (I don't stuff myself anymore) and then move on to other things. It seems like before all I did was think about food. I also was constantly craving chocolate and ice cream...... It's been a month and I haven't had any candy, cookies, ice cream, chocolate (well I've had sugar free chocolate pudding if that really counts). I still have some stuff in my pantry and I see it but have no feeling or emotion about it. Before if would be like I could already taste it and I would walk out of the kitchen and continue thinking about it until I finally got it. Was I sick or what? Seriously that has to make me an addict or something. I don't want to have a food problem..... I want to enjoy food and move on. Am I cured? Has my hospital visit killed this addiction? I kind of doubt it (don't want to though). I think I'm not craving the sugar because it's been out of my system for so long. I'm going to be watching this and tracking my food.

Hope everyone else is having a great day! Happy and healthy one to all!
Love Always,
Amberly

3 comments:

  1. Way to go! This is great news. I know that by next week you will be out of those 200's. I guess that hospital visit turned out to be good for something! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo close to Onederland! And it definately helps that you already went through a sugar detox! You can do it hun just keep on going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to your blog, but we seem to have a lot in common. I too am trying to loose the extra baby weight, I gained while preggers. You are definitely inspiring me to keep going until I reach my goal.

    ReplyDelete