The Beginning

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Rough Week

Can't believe it's been a week since I last posted. I've been on checking up and reading other blogs.... Trying to get inspired. Up until yesterday I haven't had any energy. I've been laying around resting and not getting much done at all.

Well I weighed in and....... 202.2!
I was hoping to be in one-derland this week but I still had a loss.

I'm feeling really good now. I still have some stomach issues but it's becoming less noticeable. I'm going to start walking on the treadmill. I think that walking will help me rebuild enough strength so I can start adding in other exercises and help me get enough burn going that I'll have a daily calorie loss.

Well more lata
Have a happy and healthy one!
Love Always
Amberly

2 comments:

  1. A loss is a loss! Yay! and yes your strength needs to come back. Give it time and let your body get strong! You are so close to wonderland!!!I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you are back to 100% soon. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete